Working Hours of the Library - 9AM TO 5PM
|TOTAL LIBRARY & READING HALL AREA
|(3743.44sq ft) 347.90 sq mts
|TOTAL NO OF BOOKS
a. REFERENCE : 187
b. CIRCULATION : 1666
|TOTAL NO OF TITLES
a. REFERENCE : 168
b. CIRCULATION : 3729
|TOTAL NO OF BOOK BANK BOOKS
|TOTAL NO OF BOOK BANK BOOKS TITTLES
|TOTAL NO OF SC/ST BOOK BANK BOOKS
|TOTAL NO OF SC/ST BOOK BANK BOOKS TITTLES
|TOTAL NO OF TECHNICAL MAGAZINES
|TOTAL NO OF JOURNALS
|TOTAL NO OF GENERAL MAGAZINES
|TOTAL NO OF BOUND VOLUMES
- All the students are requested to bring their Identity Card while coming to the Library and it must be produced before the Library staff if asked for identification.
- Students are not allowed to take Bags, Books, Files, printed materials or any other articles inside the Library. However they can keep their belongings at the property counter rack.
- Borrowing and returning of the books must be done at the Issue Counter between 9am. To 4.45pm. This facility not available on Sunday and Holidays
- Fine will be charged for the book returned beyond due date as follows
- Rs 5/- per book First day after the due dat
- Rs.1/- per day per book next 14 day
- Rs.2/- per book per day after 15 days of the due date
- Books can be renewed beyond due date subject to availability
- If books are not returned even after one month from the due date, matter will be reported to the Principal for necessary action.
- Books issued on a particular day, cannot be returned on the same day.
- Books or any other literature taken for reference against Identity card must be read within the library and must be returned before leaving the Library. Defaulters will have to pay a fine of Rs.25/- per day per book/any other literature
- Students are requested to return the books at the Issue Counter taken for reading from the Main Book Stack.
- Mutilation and disfiguring of pages of the books by ink or pencil marks are strictly prohibited. A person responsible for any damage done to the document of the Library has to replace such documents or to pay the value thereof. If a section is damaged from the document the whole set shall be liable to be replaced.
- Students are allowed to borrow five books at a time against the Borrowers Tickets